Fill out this form to reserve your Gemmill Park camping spot.
A minimum donation of $20 is requested. You can pay through PayPal upon submitting the form.
Campground Rules & Info
- Camping is group style – be prepared to make friends with your neighbours. Please do not block access for others
- Campgrounds will open on Friday, July 7th. All Camping equipment must be removed by Sunday July 9th 6:30pm
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 8:00 am. Please respect your fellow campers and the surrounding residential neighbourhood.
- There are no electrical or water hook-ups on site. Basic flush toilets are located at the camping area.
- Absolutely NO CAMPFIRES OR OPEN FIRES OF ANY KIND.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Heavy vehicles (RV’s, large trucks) will not be allowed on the grass, so camping is limited for this type of vehicle – a few spots on perimeter will be available. Generator use will be limited to short (not continuous) use in daylight hours if necessary.
- Celtfest assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged articles.
- This campsite is located in a rural area with wildlife present. Please store all food and drinks in your vehicle overnight and keep children under supervision.
Please leave your campsite clean upon departure.